Laparoscopic Surgery of the Abdomen
An in-depth analysis of the technical aspects of the most commonly performed laparoscopic procedures, their indications, contraindications, and complications. Heavily illustrated, Laparoscopic Surgery of the Abdomen breaks new ground in visualising operative procedures and problems. Seven sections, comprising the core curriculum of accepted procedures, present gallbladder disease, common bile duct exploration, hernia, colon diseases, anti-reflux procedures, acute abdomen and the role of diagnostic laparoscopy, and emerging procedures on the spleen and adrenals. Recognised leaders in the field tackle each section, emphasising what to do when and how to solve acute situations.
Download Laparoscopic Surgery of the Abdomen (9781441931269).pdf, available at biezanow.net for free.
- Bruce V. Macfadyen, Maurice E. Arregui, Steve Eubanks, Douglas O. Olsen, Jeffrey H. Peters, Nathaniel J. Soper, Lee L. Swanstrom, Steven D. Wexner
- Paperback | 535 pages
- 210 x 279 x 28.7mm | 1,364g
- Publication date
- 14 Dec 2011
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country
- New York, NY, United States
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Illustrations note
- 92 Tables, black and white; 266 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 535 p. 266 illus.