Beginning Visual Web Programming in VB .NET : From Novice to Professional
* How to create dynamic web pages with ASP.NET web forms and web server controls
* How to display and manipulate data using ADO.NET and Visual Studio .NET components
* How to persist state in different ways, within the "stateless" web environment
* How to create XML files and XML schema, and how to use them for data transfer
* How to integrate your web applications with others, through web services
* How to make your application more secure, via the security features in ASP.NET and IIS
* How to eliminate bugs and unexpected failures, through effective debugging and exception-handling techniques
* How to improve the performance of your application and prepare it for release
NOTE: There is an Apress title called Programming the Web with Visual Basic .NET (Torkelson, Peterson, Torkelson) but this title is aimed at a higher-level audience and is more of a `transition' book than an inspirational skills improvement book.
Download Beginning Visual Web Programming in VB .NET : From Novice to Professional (9781590593592).pdf, available at biezanow.net for free.
- Daniel Cazzulino, Craig Bowes, Mike Clark, Chris Hart, Neil Raybould, Tobin Titus
- Paperback | 648 pages
- 178 x 235 x 32.77mm | 1,197g
- Publication date
- 30 Mar 2005
- Publication City/Country
- Berkley, United States
- Edition Statement
- 1st ed.
- Illustrations note
- 648 p.